Conti Fenn LLC represents franchisors in all areas of litigation. Conti Fenn LLC assists franchisors in enforcing the obligations of their franchisees, including intellectual property protection, quality control maintenance, royalty payment, enforcement of non-competition restrictions, and compliance with franchise system requirements. Conti Fenn LLC also defends franchisors against franchisee and third-party claims regarding, among other things, the sale of franchises, the performance of the franchisee, and general contractual disputes.
- Obtained several Temporary Restraining Orders and Preliminary Injunctions against infringing former franchisees.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of franchisor against $5.8M counterclaim filed by former franchisee in North Carolina Superior Court.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of franchisor seeking collection of over $200,000.00 in royalty payments from a former franchisee.
- Successfully defended a franchisor accused of fraudulently inducing franchisee into purchasing franchise.
- Obtained a substantial financial settlement on behalf of franchisor who brought suit against former franchisees accused of stealing customer information to start a competing business.
- Settled numerous franchise disputes pursuant to favorable terms for franchisors.